Monday, November 11, 2013

Big Tall Men...Yes Please

If I was to have a 'type' I would say tall/large men...right off the cuff...

We all have our types some don't have a specific one...most people would say that mine is tall men with shaved heads and goatees...but...not exactly...

I will admit that I do miss being with a taller man (taller = 6'1" and up)

There's just something about being dwarfed by someone else when getting spooned... I first experienced the feeling when I was 17... I had a boyfriend at the time who was 24 and he was big and tall and soooo cuddly...

We had a really long night and the next day I was tired mid-afternoon so I said I was going to lay down for a nap... he came with even though he wasn't tired, just because he wanted to lay with me... (d'aw how sweet...pfft) he didn't even try to make any moves on me...anyway... we were at my Sister's apartment and we got into bed and I was nearly giddy with how little I was compared to him...he snuggled in behind me, my head under his chin and when we 'curled' up my feet were at his shins...when his arm went around me I practically disappeared...and actually my Sister did at one point come in to see if we were asleep and she didn't think I was there, she couldn't see me...


I've loved the feeling of that and have tried many times to get that feeling again...and I have... just not very often...

I'm not sure how I ended up with a man who is under 6' but I do love the hell out of him...that's one of his flaws though...lol

And lately it seems like the men I've been with have all been under 6' and I seriously need to rectify that and soon....lol

There's no better feeling to me then being wrapped up in the arms of a man, especially one that can make you feel so warm, and safe at that moment. Not saying that shorter men can't do that, not in the least... I just really dig the big tall men... ;)

Was thinking about that while in the shower today... thought I'd share.

I do know that it's remembrance day and I do honour that in my own way...wearing a poppy over my heart and the dog tag of my favourite vet...


There's also been a lot of stuff going on that I need to get down before I forget about it, but some of it isn't mine, some of it has back story, some of it I am trying to shake off before I sit down to write about it.




No comments: