Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Smell Sex and ... Movies?

So sometimes one can just be so overwhelmed by lust that they forget what's going on around them...

I sort of had this list of strangest movies to ever be playing in the background while making out with or having sex with someone...

Movies that kind of make you go....uh...really...that movie?

The one that had been at the top of the list was the Powerpuff Girls movie...
Yep that happened... Actually with Bing...had been falling asleep after a long day of traveling to get out west...and when he gave me a kiss it just sort of turned something on...and when I say something I mean me...lol

So this past weekend I'm fairly certain that the Powerpuff Girls got bumped out of first place by Justin Biebers Never Say Never movie...

Started making out before it started while laying on the couch...and a little while and a bunch of fun later... I laughed as I realized that Bieber wad singing and looked up to see his movie on...

Man talk about  getting wrapped up in what you're doing...lmao

Wanted to share something funny before sitting down to post about some more disheartening stuff that has happened.

No comments: