Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Weigh #1 ... Here We Go Again.

In the spirit of getting back into shape, adhering once again to my dietary restrictions and working out, I've decided once again to start keeping track of my measurements.

I'm not looking back to see what they looked like before, because if I do that I will just be upset with the fact that I allowed myself to go back up again and that may discourage me from moving forward.

This time The Man will be keeping track of his measurements as well, although has asked that I don't post them online, which I of course won't do unless I have his permission.

So not only am I keeping track of them here on my blog but I've also got a lovely journal (that I got from my lovely wife) that I"ll be keeping track of our monthly measurements.

I found this the most helpful way last time to keep track of my weight-loss and muscle gain as well.

So here we go... Measurements are in inches...and I forgot to get my weight while at the gym today so I'll have to grab it tomorrow.

Ankles L - 9  R - 8.5
Calves L - 16  R - 15
Thighs L - 25 R - 26

Wrists L - 6 R - 6
Forearms L - 10 R - 10
Biceps L - 13 R - 13

Hips 44.5
Waist 36
Belly 44
U. Bust 36
O. Bust 43
Neck 15

Weight **191lbs**

I went back to the gym today for the first time in a long while and it was good.

Did 23 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5 mph that got me all warmed up and so then I went upstairs and did a bunch of stretches and core exercises... I didn't want to bust my ass too much I am suppose to skate tomorrow...

**-edited

No comments: