Sunday, January 12, 2014

The 5th Cycle of 7 years...


I think that my subconscious is trying to work something out.

I woke up this morning at 7am and immediately wanted to go to the gym, woke up The Man and asked him if he wanted to go with me. He didn't really want to go but up he got and away we went.

We did a kilometre of walking first and then went and did some yoga and some core exercises. I went on to do another kilometre of walking...it doesn't sound like much but I'm just getting back to it, and frankly the only reason I stopped today was because we thought we were on a time constraint... I didn't want to stop...and I don't know why.

Don't know why I was up so earlier the last little while... Don't know why I'm waking in a good mood more often then not... Don't know why I'm so tired so early in the evenings either... Not complaining...just confused.

Just like I don't know why suddenly I'm purchasing pink clothing... Well not a lot...buy I picked up two pink coloured tops today while out... I don't like pink... But I just had to have these two shirts...and a cute super new pair of shoes...it's like I'm going girly...

What the hell is that about...

No comments: