Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Me and Fitness...boring.


Pinky asked me if I would be his gym buddy when he got a membership at a local gym. We started back last Wednesday. We weighed ourselves and I was not happy. I had gained back 32 lbs of the 70, I had lost. So I was disappointed in myself.
Today being Monday and the first day of the first full week, so I suggested we weigh ourselves. Since last Wednesday I apparently lost 2.5lbs. 

We've decided on our schedule and have it so it doesn't cause issues with my derby practices. He's been here at 6:30 am to pick me up.
Mondays will be leg days...where we focus on our lower halves but also do core and abs
Tuesdays will be arms and upper body...also including core and abs
Wednesdays will be all cardio...and core and abs
Thursdays will be arms and upper body again...and core and abs
Fridays will be leg days...including core and abs

We're starting each day with at least 15 mins on the treadmill and finishing up with 10 to 15 minutes on the treadmill.

So...I'm going to not only do the weigh ins but will likely go back to measuring as well just so I can get a good feel for how I'm progressing.

So when I started last Wednesday I weighed in at 203.7 lbs... *big huge sigh* on Monday I weighed in at 201.2 lbs.

We're going to weigh in once a week, likely on Mondays, but I'll only do measurements once a month.

I was pleasantly surprised when Pinky asked me to go to the gym with him. We haven't really hung out too much lately and I had been missing him so it's nice to get to see him everyday for a couple of hours.

So here I go again with measurements...starting over.

Ankles L 9.5 R 9
Calves L 16.25 R  16.5
Thighs L 26.25 R 27
Wrists L 6.5 R 6.5
Forearms L 10.5 R 10.75
Biceps L 14.25 R 14.5
Hips 47.5
Belly 44.25
Waist 37
Under Bust 36.5
Over Bust 44
Neck 14.5
Total weight 201.2


No comments: