Thursday, March 17, 2005

One Is The Loneliest Number That You'll Ever See....

miss me?

computer has been dying more quickly now.... it sucks.... my connection has been great... the omputer itself I think is trying to die... and we won't let it... I pretty much need a new motherboard and cpu.... which of course is like saying I need a new engine for a car...

not much happening... I have had both boys all this last week for March Break... dayum I forgot about how much they are a handful when they get together... Gambit has made me so mad a couple of times this week where it concerns Keenan... he gives him this superior type attitude and talks down to him.. and treats him like he's stupid... he's barely even four yet... poor kid... so I've had to talk to him a few times about not doing that... and he better be careful one day his brother may be the only person he's got.... he didn't like that cause I was insinuating that I may die... oh well... I have no idea how to get him to understand that his brother loves him and therefore should be treated with respect.... Squirrel I know you have a few boys... how do you handle this type of thing???

work has been great... I've been getting into a lot of "discussions" with my supervisor... you know... The Major... about some of the stuff at work.... you know... good ol office politics ;)
oh yeah and I've been able to go home early almost everyday this week.... and I've also taken Mondays off my schedule... YAY!! no working mondays is a good thing people shall live!!

I swear my boobs have gotten bigger... either that or I'm getting smaller in other areas and my boobs just aren't shrinking....

I've been a happy girl this week... Rasitlan bought some batteries for some of the kids toys and mine as well :)

I'm trying to type this as fast as I can before my computer dies so if I forget anything... I apologize ;)

I miss you all...
I miss not being able to stay on for any length of time... and chat with the bunch of you that I would normally...

May you all get drunk and stupid on green beer and may the road rise to meetcha and smack ya right in the kisser ;)

I hate St Patricks Day ;)

2 comments:

rfun6 said...

Me? I have told mine the same thing. One day you will need your brothers. Be decent to each other. But it doesn't work. Since I was raised by myself, I don't know how it all works out. I would say, "Just do your best and hope for the best." I guess, let them find their own way. Because, it seems to me, that no matter what I do or say, it isn't right. Truthfully,I try to avoid them all together. LOL. I really ought to be a drunk or a druggie. (But you didn't hear that from me). :O

rfun6 said...

ok where in the heck are you. Im getting worried. Tell shadow to fix that dang computer. Pretty PLeassseeeeee.....
:)