Thursday, March 03, 2005

She Must Think I'm Blind...

Reason #1 987 342 as to why Raistlan is a Keeper...

I come home from work last night... I'm tired, I'm down, I'm not feeling well...
I hug Raistlan and put my head on his shoulder...."Hunny my heart is broken it doesn't work right anymore" is what I whine in his ear while hugging him....
without a hesitation, no pause, no thought collecting... he answers
"no it's not hun it just gets a lil too excited sometimes"
and gives me a kiss on the head...

now you can all sit back and go "Aww"

If I had to pick one couple out of all my friends that I believe inspire me... one couple who when I look at them... or think about them... gives me hope that everything will be ok no matter what happens... one couple that is so much in love that you would want to squish them... one couple that makes me sit back and say I wanna have what they have... out of all the people I know and are friends with... it would defiantely have to be Moonie and Obi.

Not sure where that came from... it was just something that came into my head...

3 comments:

Moon said...

AWE..first for Shadow, another AWE from me and Obi...as soon as he reads this he will be glad I added him...that is such a sweet thing to say..thanks buddy...hugsssssss 0XOXOX

Moon said...

Me again lol...I just couldn't wait till Obi got home from work to read it so I called him and read it to him......he was like WOW...pause...WOW...that is so nice, and was a terrific thing to say about us honey...I had to agree with him....more hugs Rae...(walks off with shit eaten grin on both our faces) hehe

rfun6 said...

Awwwweee