Monday, April 18, 2005

Are Ya Looking For Answers....

well here I sit typing my blog entry into a notepad text box...
why? you may ask...
well because something in blogger is making my system
freeze...everytime I try to type it in the regular blogger box...
fucking thing...
sometimes I think it would just be better to write it down in a regular
journal... blah... anyway...

So it seems that I'm going to have to save some money up so I can get
my passport renewed...seems they are gonna be bucklin down at the
borders... yep... thats right... to all you americans that have homes
here... :P you are going to need a passport in order to get here or go
home...

so it looks like I'll have to go get the passports for everyone... by
June... *shudder* thats not that far away... you are now saying... "well
why June Rae? where ya going this time?" well I can't tell ya that :P
LOLalright I'll tell ya which state....
I'm going back to South Carolina in June ;)

Not just that I want to get the passports so that incase I get really
spontaneous and fly to England one weekend... lol
Because we all know how often that happens...
not just that...a good friend of mine IS graduating in February and
damnit I need to be there and see it happen, since she's worked so hard
to do it. So yeah need passport..SC in June and Ohio in February...

Talking to people online about some of my computer issues... I'm
realizing just how badly I was addicted to it... *shudder* glad I got
over that... LOL

yeah yeah yeah :P

but seriously tho... I'm not on anywhere near as much as I used to
be... I log on... I play Kingdom Of Loathing ... doesn't that just
sound like an amusement park I should be the owner of? LMAO other than
that I'm not really on here anymore... it's just not THAT important
anymore...

dear gods I think I might be growing up :O

On the work front TW is finished in Hell as of the 24th of April...
yep thats right kiddies I'm changing campaigns again...
but guess where I'm going back too??? oh guess... guess...c'mon
guess... well if ya guessed it then you got it right... I'm going back
to CC.... grrr... however the up side to going back to CC is that I'm
going to be doing MidAtlantic Billing rather than Jersey... (there is a
god) sorry anyone who is in New Jersey but ya know what...everyone in
NJ seems like they are angry at the entire world...


Keenan's bowling party... omg that was fun... not all the people showed
up that were invited... but fuck 'em (excluding Shana because she got a
late invite... other than that fuck 'em all)
we had fun with mine and Krammit's clan... Keenan had Fun... thats all
that mattered to me...so...mission accomplished... and no one got
knocked out by a bowling ball...

hmm so what else is new...

oh in the Lions club I'm incharge of my own fundraiser (Paulie's gonna
call after that comment... I hope... God Damnit Paulie call me
sometime!!!) Our club will be selling these giant colouring
books...they're awesome...10 bucks a book, 36 pages in a book, and
they're like 2 feet tall at least... but anyway... so yeah... we're
hoping to sell enough to go to the International convention next
year... it's gonna be in New Orleans... hoping I can find a couple of
people I know from there...

hmm not sure what else to talk about... I think thats about it...

Anyway.. have a good one... oh yeah and no I won't tell you why I'm
going to SC in June :P ba ha ha

No comments: