Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For?

What was the last ...

1) ... gift that someone gave you? Was it for a special occasion or just out of the blue? What's the last gift that you have given to someone else, and why? Did they like it?

2) ... time that you took a walk? Where did you go? Did you walk with someone or go alone? Did you see anything interesting along the way? Do you enjoy walking as a form of exercise?

3) ... thing that you thought of before going to bed last night? Why was it on your mind? Did you sleep well last night? Did you have any dreams?

4) ... day of high school like for you? What were your feelings on that day? Do you still keep in touch with any high school friends?

5) ... phone call you made? To whom, and how long did you talk? Are you on the phone often? How many phones do you have at home?

Please leave your answers in the comment section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damnit, you're making me think now...

1a) a betty and veronica pin
b) out of the blue
c) Tracy pens for her birthday
d) yup, but I had to tell her they were there

2a) Yesterday, well, tuesday anyhow
b) I walked from work to my moms house
c) all alone
d) just that the crack houses are opening for the summer
e) I love to walk, it's great exercise

3a)daw crap, maybe, man this is warm
b) cos my house was cold
c) not well, but better than when i have insomnia
d) last night? not that i recall

4a) umm, uplifting?
b) feelings of new beginings, and loss
c) some, but not many

5a) That's easy.
b) mark charlton, it was between 3 and 4 minutes long
c) no, I work in a call center. I don't even answer the phone most times it rings
d) one phone, if you count my cell, two

and there you have it, my wonderful answers

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! You don't post often enough...but when you do you make us think hard...grrr!

1.
a) Free car wash and detail.
b) Out of the blue.
c) Brand new set of bbq tools.
d) I think so.

2.
a) About a month ago.
b) Down to the lake.
c) With a friend.
d) War Memorial
e) Not especially, I see it more as a mode of transportation than exercise.

3.
a) Maybe
b) Because he arrives next week.
c) Yes
d) I never/rarely remember my dreams.

4.
a) Fun! It was a big celebration.
b) Excitement tinged with sadness.
c) Only one - my best friend from those days.

5.
a) I think it was last Monday!
b) Called the car dealership - 3 minutes tops.
c) At home? Never. At work? All the bloody time!
d) 4 and the cell makes 5.

Moon said...

1 a)Nun bought me and Chris a cool new desert from a vender in Old Montreal, made with crepes YUMMMY
b)just out of the blue
c)I got nun a fridge magnet with pic of a snow filled winter scene, to help her feel cooler during the hot summers in cali. Also some nice postcard pics of montreal to bring home, and a can of pure Maple Syrup
d)I think she liked them

2 a)april 12 ,
b)in old montreal
c) showing nun around
d)saw some cool boutiques
e) dont get a chance to walk much having to care for Luc all day

3 a)Hope I am tired enough to sleep
b)how much I missed Chris
C)sleep half and half
d)cant remember

4a)didnt know it was my last day
b)ran away from home at 16
c)I still have contacts with some of the friends I had then

5a)called Chris right back when he called me from France
b)Chris ofcourse
c)not to often
d)5 phones

ok, so this kept me busy for abit, specially getting up between each answer to put Luc"s feking shoes back on..