Monday, April 04, 2005

But Most Of All We're At War With Ourselves...

wow March 17th eh... was that really the last time I blogged??

ok so ... what to say....

how about what I think about what was going on this past week....

Terri Schiavo... glad she finally passed on... I can't believe that we still treat our animals better than we treat fellow human beings... do I think she should have had the feeding tube.. no... is that my opinion... yes... and I'm entitled to it. Of course throughout North America because of her case... I think every couple married or otherwise have now talked about the "what if's" ... what if that happens to us ... what if that happens to our kids....

well if you haven't talked about it with your significant other... wow I applaud you for your self control... anyway Raistlan and I have talked about it... neither one of us would want that.... as a matter of fact if there was no chance of us living normally again... call Dr Jack and have him over for tea....
However I don't believe we've discussed what would happen if it was one of our kids...
hmm I'll have to bring that up tomorrow...

the Pope.... well you know I'm not Christian/Catholic or of any off branch of Christianity... however I do believe he was a good man and he served with honour and dignity as the pope... he just seemed like a nice guy... I'm sorry he's gone...

Micheal Jackson... ok... my take on Micheal has always been... the poor guy never got to be a kid... he was on stage by the time he was 5... was expected to grow up really quickly... so he decides that he's going to live out his childhood by having sleep overs and building his own amusement park so that other children who are having to grow up quickly for one reason or another can be a kid when they are at his place.... do I think he molested these kids... no... I really don't... do I know for sure that he didn't... no... but then again nobody really does... do I think he's a lil weird... yeah I do... I mean seriously he's whiter then I am... and I'm a lil canadian fat chick that never gets out in the sun... do I believe that people are going to try to take advantage of him... yes I do... people nowadays are always looking for the easy money... and whats the easiest way to get some... hit someone up who has lots... and then when they realize what you're up too... sue them and get more...

So now would ya like to know what I've been up too?

well too bad... lol

working... hardly...lol every day for the past two weeks I've been allowed to go home early....whether it was 15 minutes into my shift or half an hour before my shift was up...hell on thursday I was allowed to go home before my shift started...so thats whats going on on the work front...

Raistlan and I are going to buy a car as long as the guy who's selling it too us isn't a procrastinator...I'll let ya in on all the info once it goes thru...but YAY! to the getting a car...

I have been playing the gamecube with Raistlan most nights after dinner... it's been fun.. I've gotten him addicted to the Sims... considering he said he didn't like the game... we now own the original Sims, Sims Bustin' Out, and The Urbz... my fav would have to be The Urbz...

I hate my cat... the communist toad has gotten out twice...and has stopped eating... I was thinking of naming it Terry...but thought that was a bit harsh... feckin thing hasn't eaten in three weeks.. I have no idea how it's still alive...some how the crickets have been getting out of the cricket keeper... and scaring the shit out of me most nights... to the point where one night I had a dream that crickets were jumping up on my bed and crawling on it... ick!

Keenan named his fish "Chicken Huntin'" think I said that before... but it's still funny... anyway... it's a frigging pig fish I swear...it eats so much... thats it on the animal front...

Keenan will be 4 on thursday.... he's decided he wants to go bowling for his birthday... frankly I didn't know he remembered what bowling was... anyway... so a bunch of screaming hooligans with bowling balls.. I'll definately let ya know how that goes....

and to top off my week... I log onto my computer for the first time in what seems like months...actually turn on my messenger programs to chit chat with people and I come across a message in my offlines... if you've been with the blog a long time you know how strange my life was this time last year... anyway.. I was writing about someone named Night... well anyway.. for my friends who are reading this.. I got a strange extremely vague message from his new bride... it stated that she would like to talk to me and gave me her email address...

so this should prove to be interesting... and yeah I sent her an email ;)

thats all folks....

10 comments:

JustSue said...

Hi Rae!

Great to see you back. I was starting to think your computer must have had a melt down. Know what you mean about the Sims - I have been an addict for years. Great news about getting a car...I'm actually in the process of looking at a rustbucket run-about for the boy...but omg you wouldn't believe what they want to charge for insurance. I must be sooo outta the loop because I didn't even know Night remarried. Anyways - just a quick hi ..nice to see you back! - LB

P.S. My new blog addy: www.derbygirl.blogdrive.com drop by ;-)

rfun6 said...

Ok I feel better now. I didn't know what had happened to you. that s quite interesting. The new bride wanting to talk with you. Hmmm. Wonder what is going on. Was he a freak??? LOL. Did he scare her, you think??? Oh well keep me updated. I will be tuning in.

reesie said...

*she* has been comin in chat quite a bit lately, i don't know if she's fishin or what, be interesting to know whats goin on wit dat. and HUGSSSSS and glad you're doin well,, i've missed reading you *blush* you know how i live vicariously,,lol

take care of yourself, and give all of yours hugs for me!!

Anonymous said...

rae,
I have no idea exactly what's going on here, and I wouldn't be posting sh*t if reesie didn't post what she did. So, this is mainly for reesie...*SHE* "the bride" hasn't been "fishing" in the rooms lately, cause I've been sitting right next to her every time. We go in there to have fun like I used to...and the last couple times we've been hanging out in chat, reesie comes in right after we do, like she's trying to fish. My *new bride* knows I was a dog and a real sh*thead before, and she knows she has nothing to worry about...she was just curious. And I told her it was cool to dig all she wanted to. So, all in all...by-gones are by-gones and niether of us wanted to start anything, just wanted to clear that up. So everyone who reads and comments on this blog (as I'm doing now) peace niggas! :P

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, there's a difference between 'fishing' for information, and 'digging' for information?

reesie said...

Ok, I' been thinking on this for hours, and i've already had Rae delete one post, this post I hope will stay.Night, first of all,, in no way, no how did I accuse the wife of doing anything wrong,NONE,, I simply stated that she had been in chat a few times.Now if you would have taken the rest of the post in context as it was meant to be, instead of running off at the mouth,the *I don't know if she's fishing or not* comment refers to her wishing to chat with Rae,with that said, I will no longer be speaking to you in chat or to the wife. You are the one that made something out of that post when nothing was meant. I'm sorry you chose to take things out of text and go postal yet again, throwing things out there that were probably better left unsaid. Now as it is, everything looks entirely suspicious, as to where before you said anything, it didn't.

reesie said...

Ps, another thing,, why single out my post to comment on with all of this when squirrels also said something about it? Again, i'm singled out in a war of words with you, and I refuse to go there.

Love ya Baby girl Rae,, hang in there!!! chat with you soon! XOXOX

Raistlan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raistlan said...

Night, When you going to send me nekkid pics of your wife???
:P

sorry had to for old times sake

Raistlan

aka Shadow

Anonymous said...

JUST so I can stir the shit pot and make it stink in here a bit more...

Raistlan....I think you'll get the nekkid pics of his wife when you send in the money for em...after all...ya can't have the milk for free when he's got the cow.

oooo

That came out so wrong.

Well hell.......