Friday, April 15, 2005

this post was supposed to be in my deadjournal.... but dj is being a dick

One thing that I hate...

People who will tell you some of the wildest stories or the latest adventure that they've been on... but when it comes to you telling them a story that is equally as wild... they don't...nay they won't believe you...
they have this attitude of "only really weird/wild/ghostly/fucked up shit happens to me"

to all those out there who don't believe the stories of others...here's a big how da do and fuck you too...

to those of you who don't believe me when I have something to say... Fuuuuuck you!

I have come across some funky ass shit in my time... some that I barely believe happened... I don't need you to justify whether or not it happened or try to figure out what happened or why it happened... I know it happened and if you don't believe me... then why is it ou think I should believe anything that comes from your mouth... it's called trust motha fucker... you want me to trust what you say... you have to trust what I say...
************


I've definately learnt something... in the last 27 years...
never depend on anyone...

people will almost always let you down...
100 out of 101 times... someone will let you down...

Don't ask for help... because even tho your "friends" say that no matter what they'll help you out... they won't...

where did this come from.. I dunno...
just shit thats been on my brain... things that have been proven over and over again...

enh fuck it... y'all ain't worth it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, and for the record, I would drop anything to help you. hell, if I consistently had a car, or access to someone who had a car, i'd drop anything just to hang out. but that's me, and, :-P