Friday, April 08, 2005

What The World Needs Now Is....

Happy Belated Birthday To My Baby...

yep Keenan turned 4 yesterday... my goodness eh? yeah...
so bowling is still planned for the 16th... again I'm shuddering at the thought of lil kids with bowling balls...

New moon tonight... good for new beginnings....

Raistlan and I were joking last night.... there's a group of people that went down to the Blue Ghost Tunnel... they've been down there a few times... I'd like to go as well... but we were joking around about the two of us going down there and cleansing the tunnel... lmao

see its funny to us... but anyway...

So I hope everyone got off their chests what they wanted too in my comment area.... lmao
I think thats the most comments I"ve ever had on one post...
what shocked the hell out of me... id that I talked about the pope, I talked about Terri Schiavo among some other things... and the one thing that gets snatched up to talk about in the comment area is Velvet (Nights wife) ... interesting.... (figured I'd give her an id in my blog if she's going to be such a hot topic of conversation).... because c'mon people its not nice to say SHE all the time... ;) we're nicer than that...
so everyone play nice on my blog ;)

*yawn*
alright I have to get ready for work...
everyone play nice while I'm gone.....

3 comments:

reesie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEENAN!!! lots of hugs for ya!!

and yanno cleansing that tunnel would be cruel and a thoughtless thing to do,, LOLOL there's a similar place here, and guess what,, its in a tunnel too!! something with hearing dead coal miners heartbeats. i've never been though. have fun at work, chat soon!!

rfun6 said...

LOL, I guess I should go back and read others comments more often. I missed all that til I went back. I couldn't figure out what you were talking about with all the comments. So I went and looked. I must say sorry Reesie. I guess I should have gotten it too. Except he thinks Im so sexy and all!!!:)Ive seen him naked. HE he he.
Happy birthday to Keenan. Us good people are born in April! Oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

It'd be fun to go there, I've never actually been to any of those 'ghost hunting' hot spots. Though, would cleansing it really be effective? I mean, a lot of what people feel in those places is their own fear, and negativity reflected back at them!