Monday, September 11, 2006

Blah Blah Blickety Blah

If you could have the ability to affect other peoples lives would you want it?

think about it before answering right away...

have you ever looked at someone you know and thought "if only they'd do this...." now imagine if you could make the this happen...

this blog post will be a bunch of random thoughts that only some or maybe none will understand and thats ok... I write here for me not you... :D well except when I share my stories ;)

When was the last time you drove just to drive... it's so hard to do nowadays I know... but it's fun...

Have ya been to any good dead ends lately...

No matter what has been said or done there is always the chance for a fresh start... if you want one bad enough. If you're willing to work for it.

When you think you have it rough and can't go on any farther, walk around in a downtown major city and look down the alleys.

Forgiveness is easier to give than it is to ask for.

I started this blog entry last night/morning and I sat back down just now to type some more in it before I posted it... and I've come up with nothing... nothing witty or charismatic or anything earth shattering...

If I keep waiting til the last possible minute to walk Keenan to school then I'll probably lose a lot of weight running him to school...lol

blah blah blickety blah...

my minds a jumble my thoughts aren't coming out right and I'm very tired... I think I'll just refrain from posting til I actually have something to say...

2 comments:

reesie said...

But suga baby, you're so cute when you babble,,, lol,, seriously, i'd rather see you posting like this then nothing at all, it lets me know how you are in this big ole world! >:D<:*

Anonymous said...

i love to go for drives. do it all the time i think you have been on a short drive with me b4.dead ends are great if you know where they are.sometimes backroad dead ends are great no lights but the stars.there's lots around these parts.fresh starts are go for everyone! talk soon paulie