Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

I've neglected half nekkid thursday for awhile.... I apologize and here ya go...



As for a quick update if you're still reading past this point... *laughs*

Raistlan got the mouse with no problems or incidents...

however I spent an hour on the phone with the sympatico guy named Glen (holla atcha) trying to figure out why my modem said everything was fine... yet I couldn't get connected to any site... after an hour of bonding and joking and what not... we did a system restore... not a huge deal right considering we just reformatted on Tuesday... yeah well let's just say that from Wednesday at 2am to yesterday at 10pm when all the funky stuff started happening... I downloaded and installed a lot... lemme say it again... A LOT of stuff... oh well... back to square two ;)

oh and something strange happened to me today...
as I was walking home from dropping my son off at school this afternoon... a guy pushes a shopping cart full of beer bottles and cans (so ya know he's a real winner) says too me...
'have you always walked like that?'
"huh??"
'have you always walked like that?'
"I'm sorry dude, walked like what?"
'walked with the sway to your hips that tells a man that you just love being fucked'
"yeah I have and yeah I do but not like you would ever have the chance of finding out"

as I crossed the street and walked the other way....

dude wtf??
first off... wtf?
secondly... really seriously...wtf??

did he think that was a pick up line or what?
and...
man... do I really walk like that?

No comments: