Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday To Me :D

So I had an interesting question put to me yesterday morning by Raistlan...

See I've been very sick the past few days... started Wednesday... so by Friday I was sitting in bed stuffed up with a headache having troubles breathing with a runny nose ears plugged up and a sore throat and cramps just to top things off...

Raistlan looks at me and says 'Happy Birthday Hunny' I turned to look at him which made me a little dizzy and said 'not exactly how I wanted to be spending my birthday but thanks'
he smiled and said 'so if you could do anything you wanted for your birthday what would it be?' I thought for a moment and said 'is money an object or no?'

*laughs*

I didn't really answer the question then.. but I think I figured out an answer for it... lol

I would have all my friends come here... not to my apartment... but to my town... I would fly the ones in who live faraway... we'd rent a luxury jet and fly to wherever it was September 22nd first... which is probably Austrailia... we would fly from time zone to time zone celebrating the whole time... stopping to eat in whatever country we want... maybe in Italy for some pizza... go to Switzerland for some chocolate... go to china for some chinese food... we'd have to land an hour later and grab some munchies... maybe fly to Ireland for a Guiness... land in Quebec for some poutine... you get the picture... fly from time zone to time zone making the party last as long as possible... that would be cool...

What did I do...
laid in bed drugged up... went for dinner with my sister at the restaurant I used to work at... came home and sat in my chair....
laid in bed went to the drugstore... went to the library... went down to my mom's for dinner... came home and am now writing out this post...
tomorrow I've declared it to be Star Wars day... we borrowed episodes 4,5 & 6 from mom and borrowed episodes 1, 2 & 3 from the library... we're getting up early and the four of us are spending all day in bed (mine) and we're watching all 6 of them while snacking on popcorn and eating meals...
the two monkeys are excited... they haven't seen all of them... most but not all...

So if ya don't see me on line tomorrow now you'll know why ;) *laughs*

So... I leave you with a question.. that I would love you to answer in my comment section...

If money was no object what would you love to do for your birthday?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

taking my beautful children and grandson. To a pacfic island, have all our food cooked for us.. and spent the month not doing anything important, but spending time togther...

Moon said...

I would love to go see the Europe my husband grew up in... to let him show me all the places that molded him into the person he is today...let him enjoy seeing it again through my novice eyes...Have fun living new adventures in Paris together then the South of France near Nice where he spend his summers then off to the mountains where his grandmother still lives... then I would want to make him a part of me by doing the same in return growing up across canada.