Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hmm @ 5a.m.

5 a.m. realization with Krammit...

There's nothing wrong with me.

What's wrong is those guys that I end up with who seem to always think that the grass is greener on the other fucking side...

As I've been sitting here talking to Krammit on the phone... yes at 5 in the morning... I realize the story of my life is I get together with guys... we end up separating for whatever reason and because I end up forgiving them for what ever reason that I might end up talking to them again... and somewhere along the way they end up telling me about how they wish they had never broken up with me in the first place and how they were dumb...

So really... there's nothing wrong with me but somehow the men that I've been with have been successful in making me feel like there's something wrong with me.

No comments: