Monday, June 27, 2011

Every Day I'm Shuffling...

Here I go again on my own... going down the only road I've ever known...

*chuckles*

That's the song that went through my head as The Man drove off today...

since he left I've done 5 loads of dishes, two loads of laundry, got the Boychild all clean and off to bed, and I've been tidying up the house as well I still have to make the bed... if you have a king size bed... you'll understand why that's a feat... *laughs*
Especially since I'm only 5 feet tall...

Oh well... gotta keep busy...

After an interesting conversation it seems I may have to start a collection jar in order to get home from Nevada in August...

Anyone ever notice that there are two Brits and a Canadian judging America's Got Talent?? Doesn't that seem really ridiculous? I dunno it seems dumb to me... it just happens to be on in the background and I looked over and saw Piers, Sharon and Howie and found it a little ironic...

I got my Scentsy stuff in from Burton and the three scents I chose I'm in love with... especially the one that's called Simply Irresistible... it smells like Phoenix by Axe... was well worth the money I paid for it all...

and now it's time to go make the bed...have a shower...and get ready for an early morning tomorrow...

oh yeah... and my mouse is fuckered and I need a new one :(

No comments: