Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shake That!

It's an odd feeling to suddenly have it that now when sitting at the computer to get the feeling of 'I don't want to be here'... I think I just heard someone faint after reading that... *laughs*

Yeah me the queen of sitting on the computer all day is now getting sick of her computer... only took like 14 years for that to happen... I think it's because of how much my computer experience has changed... it used to be my connection with the outside world... and now... *shrugs* it's a source of entertainment at times with the games that I play on occasion but generally now I just get the feeling of 'why am I sitting here?'

Especially with The Man being gone.

Hard to believe but the laundry is getting done... the dishes are getting done each night... and I'm finding myself sort of just wandering around tidying up stuff that's laying around... mind you I still am in the evenings sitting down and watching the 'idiot box' (as my grandfather called it) but on commercials is when I find myself wandering about tidying up...

It's been interesting.

Talking about interesting (oh yeah smooth segue) tomorrow evening I'm going to find myself all by myself. I didn't realize it until the other day. The Man is gone, the Boychild will be off to camp tomorrow for the long weekend, the Manchild has a meeting in the evening so he'll be staying over at my Mum's house... what ever shall I do??
I had been thinking of going downtown and maybe hitting up the bars... haven't done that in a couple of years...then again I haven't done that by myself before either... lol

More then likely I'll end up laying on the couch watching TV while eating a bowl of ice cream in pajama pants and a wife beater... how sexy right?

No comments: