Friday, March 16, 2012

I Won't Get Discouraged...much...

As awesome as I was doing yesterday (by my standards of awesome) on the rink, skating... Soooo disappointed with myself with today's skating...could barely skate for barely an hour...

I put on my gear and skates and as soon as I stepped onto the sports flooring in the rink my legs felt like jello...

When I woke up and did my stretches today my legs felt a little 'worked in' but I didn't realize the skating yesterday had affected me until I tried to skate today...

I tried to not be discouraged but I couldn't help it much... I just so want to practice so that I can get better...

I know it takes time but...I don't have any patience when learning something new...well except when Big Daddy was teaching me how to shoot...just don't think you should rush that...lol

So there's another skate on Sunday I think at 11am...they haven't posted it yet but that was said on Thursday... I'm just hoping that my legs aren't going to be stupid then... :(

and just as I finish typing that I get a message that there is a skate from 11am to 1pm...here's to hoping that I can actually skate on Sunday...

*sighs* ...I won't get discouraged...I won't get discouraged...I won't get discouraged... (as long as I keep telling myself that...I hope...)

No comments: