Saturday, March 03, 2012

Fishnet Burns and Bruises...here I come.

I was so stunned when I did my last post that I didn't even realize that, that particular post was my 1000th post... holy shit eh?

Yeah so I was surprised... so instead of celebrating the 1000th...I'll celebrate 1001st ... *blows horn weakly* ahem...yay...

so now that that's out of the way...

I'm still not ready to fully discuss my doctors appointment... it blew me away and it's still taking sometime to process it... I wasn't kidding in my last post when I said that life is changing...in a big way...

but in good news...

I finally got all registered for the new Niagara Roller Girls League... yep...that's right I'm gonna be a roller derby girl... sat down after paying my registration to order my gear...first off...not cheap...

however made a call to ask about some sizing stuffs for my skates because it didn't have on the site whether it was men or women's sizes...soooo glad that I called... the guy was super helpful... and he's willing to drop $10 bucks off the package price because the wheels listed in the package aren't available...and when he found out that it was a $6 dollars higher then I could afford he said not to worry about the $6 dollars...and I'll be getting free shipping...
so because a couple of the things that were in the package weren't available he's put the skates aside and we're going to finish up my order on Tuesday after more of his stock comes in...
I was so excited... I told him I'm adding him to my Christmas list... lol

Met up with two of the girls setting up the league... they just made me more stoked for this...seems my gear will be in time for me to hopefully get a couple of practices on them before going out for training sessions...
Burton and ZombieGal are all signed up and excited as well...

So glad to end the week on a high note...and now I need to make sure I get enough rest...

No comments: