Friday, May 04, 2012

and besides weight stuff...

Sometimes I just wish I could teleport myself to Big Daddy's so that I could get a big hug and kiss, maybe a short cuddle from him and then come home again...

Last night was one of those nights...just really kinda need a Big Daddy hug... and not just any hug would do... some of those nights are when I'lend him a quick text just sort of saying love you or some variation of that...and on those nights that I need that big hug it's like he knows and sends me back a quick text...

last nights made me smile...there's nothing like having someone you love telling you that they love you...

and somehow he thinks he doesn't do anything for me...

ok...enough of the mushy stuffs...

got my new wheels...yay! rolling around the living room and kitchen makes me think I'm gonna like 'em a lot...had to go out and get new bearings for them...but that's ok that just means that I have two full sets of wheels for my skates...still in need of some knee gaskets but...meh...

went out and got a new computer the other day...YAY!! now I can play the games I've been wanting to for the last year...I know...how sad right? so with the new tower I as also spoiled and was given a new monitor as well...a pretty 23" LED...ooooh pretty...

bought tickets to go see the Avengers on Tues...we were going to go tomorrow (looks at clock...err today) but way too much money...however tomorrow (err today) is the Man's birthday...that's his gift...going to the movies to watch a comic book movie...the past few years they've had Marvel movies that came out on his birthday...Ironman and Ironman 2 are two that I can remember....

he's 37 tomorrow (today) told him it's almost time for me to trade him in for 2 20 year olds...few more years...lol

had a lovely time at Burton's the other night for a little Beltane ritual...it was The Man, myself, Burton, Boychild and ZombieGal...

ever since the Boychild's last tournament and helping him out for the week beforehand I've been thinking about possibly going back to martial arts...it would definitely help out with a workout for me, help me regain all of my flexibility, would be something I could do with the Boychild, as well I'm finding myself missing it...I think I'm going to email Sensei Neil and find out how much it would cost for me to join up...I'd be starting out at a green belt which is where I left off when I left to do dancing full time...so yeah...haven't said anything to the man yet...going to find out how much it might cost first... considering I already am paying a monthly membership dues to roller derby...

we'll see how it goes...still have to pay out the money to go to Red Spiral...hopefully KG...and of course trip to Reno...



No comments: