Monday, January 07, 2013

Can't Seem To Quit.

Oh my god...

So much to say but then I sit down and look at this blank white [age and wonder to myself how relevant anything I type will actually be... will it make any sense...will I just ramble on cryptically just to get stuff out of my system...should I just out and out say stuff...

Been trying to be very stoic about the shite in my head... it's not all emo shit there's been lots going on... but there is a lot of emotional shite tied up with all the goings on...

Hence my escaping I suppose.

Not really online for the most part...not really wanting to interact with the public...not really even wanting to do anything here...just wanting to veg...outside of my head...


A trinket so personal that I can wear that has so much meaning to both brings a comfortable feeling of closeness that I no longer have anymore, shouldn't really have anymore and really will likely never ever have anymore beyond the wearing of the thing.

Meh...I need a smoke.

Then I'll be as right as rain.



No comments: