Friday, January 25, 2013

This Too Shall Pass?

It's times like these over the last couple of years that I would take to cyber space and message Bing about all the shit that's happening this past week...but instead of waking up sad, stressed and thinking to myself 'I want to talk to Bing'...

I've woken up sad, stressed and thinking 'I wish I could just sleep it all away' or even 'I have no one to talk to'
and by no one I mean someone who is a third party not involved and really wouldn't judge the situation overly and would just let me cry and vent...

too many times people don't just listen...they listen and then offer suggestions or straight out tell you what you should do...

most of the time Bing would just listen...shrug and pretty much paraphrase 'this too shall pass'...

I realized in the car on the way home that I had really missed having someone like that...

oh well... guess I'll just have to keep repeating it over and over to myself instead...

The Man is very supportive as he always is...but he of course is in the thick of it as well...so not exactly non-biased of the situation.

I'm hoping this weekend will help a lot maybe a lot of the tensions will go down and everything will settle a bit... let's just say that I'm so glad this week is coming to a close.


No comments: