Monday, April 13, 2015

Wait...what?!

Nothing quite like cleaning the house for 3 days when you know that company is coming...

Spring cleaning.

Thank fuck it's actually spring so I have something else to blame for this cleaning spree as well.

Company comes tomorrow.

Not sure what I've gotten us into yet...might get killed in our sleep at some point this week...

lol...nah that's just dramatics...

However we are opening our house to a stranger for the next...month or so.

A friends sisters boyfriend needs a place to stay.
They will be moving to the area, apparently he found a job faster then expected, so he needs somewhere to stay whilst he looks for a place for them whilst he's working...and whilst she gets packed up and ready to move from wherever they're moving from.

Never met either one of them...just going on the friends vouching for him...

So this should prove to be interesting.

And this is all happening tomorrow.

I dislike people I don't know in my house. Especially when I'm out as often as I am with derby.

(The pic is just one of my favourite moments of the week. Trash talking via text for the Leafs vs Habs game.)

No comments: