Thursday, January 06, 2005

Cut Down A Tree With A Herring...???

I mocked the Gods...

I wore sandals to work about two days or so ago... maybe three... hell my schedule is so backwards now that I'm not even sure what day it is.... anyway...

I wore the sandals to work.. AHA... it was monday... anyway...

They got me back... big time... apparently seeing me walking around in January in sandals and no winter coat made them very spiteful.... for since then it has been blowing... and snowing... and cold... and freezing rain... and ice is building up everywhere...

This weather has nothing to do with cold fronts or warm fronts or tsunami's or hurricanes or earthquakes or tornadoes or even the fact that its winter...

The Gods are being spiteful because I blantantly walked around for two days wearing no winter coat and a pair of leather sandals in January... it's all my fault and now I'm paying the piper...

anyway.. so yeah thats the weather.... brought to by the naked Cute But Violent Rae

Training.... blah... not going to get into it... one of these days I will sit down and write a huge blog to tell you all about my training...
I will be in training until the 20th...
so maybe tomorrow (friday) and next friday I will give you the weekly updates...
even if you don't want to hear about them...
I have a whole new cast of characters I get to fill you in on ;)
From the Major to the Boogereater... I know you are shivering with antici...............pation.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I wasnt shivering until i pictured Tim Curry saying the "antici...............pation." Damn that man was sexy in drag.

JustSue said...

*makes notes on who is to blame for all the freaking bad weather lately in her little notebook* Hmmmm.