Thursday, January 27, 2005

I Get So Stuck On Leaving....Hell I Think I'll Go...Cause You Don't Want Me Around Here No More...

why is it every time I try to talk to you... I feel like I'm in the way.... I feel like you are just appeasing me with a lil bit of conversation to keep me from complaining...
you always seem too busy to talk.... you always seem like you don't care about me...like you could care less about how I'm doing.... I feel like I'm the only one trying to stay friends... if you don't want... thats cool...but be big enough to let me know...
the distance makes it hard...
the lack of contact makes it hard... I'm sick and tired of feeling like I've done something wrong... like the puppy that peed on the floor... like the red headed step child....

"I'm sick and tired of being criticized, I'm sick and tired of barely getting by, I'm sick and tired of not living right, I'm sick and tired of being pushed aside, I'm sick and tired of calling folks for rides"

I know I haven't been around too much.. part of that has been work related... the other reason has been because of the lack of interest... I've had no interest in being here (online)
I have felt that the people that I once thought were my friends had turned their backs on me... I was pushed away, hurt and left out...

I may have been wrong about the actuality in that but thats how I felt... I still feel that way... but have been telling myself that it was just my imagination...

I guess I had an attack of over sensitivity... *shrug* shit happens...

guess I'll shrug it off and be on my way...

it's a major turn on when one gets the inconspicuous musical references in the titles of my blog entries....

No comments: