Friday, January 28, 2005

I Want To Be Haunted By The Ghost..

laying in bed..at 6:48am...decide hmm bob hasn't been out to play for a couple weeks...Keenans not awake...Raistlans gone to work...all is quiet in the apartment....can't even hear the cat...

I slide bob out of his lil hiding spot... get all cozy...start to really enjoy myself...

I'm just at that point...(you know which point I'm talking about)

getting all wrapped up in the moment, trying to be quiet so's not to wake up the kidlette... right at the edge... the verge... just about to bite the bottom lip....when....Meeeeeeeooooow...

WTF!!!

the fucking cat...I swear he was lying in wait til that exact moment, at the end of the bed, to yowl at me ...

scared the shit out of me... I yelled at the cat... put bob away...went back to sleep... damn cat...

what a way to start the day...

No comments: