Thursday, January 13, 2005

I Bet Mom and Dad Are So Proud...

So I went home tonight for a few hours... yes thats right... for all the msn people reading this.. I went back to my old stomping grounds... YAHOO!! went back to my chat room with my friends who I have missed talking too dearly... and after most of them left I was left with this guy who pm's me... and I just had to post the ridiculous conversation here.. because well.. yeah I'm an evil bitch... :D


I didn't even take out his name... why...because he's a stranger and a dick head...

txsingr: hi rae
Rae: hi
txsingr: my name is michael
txsingr: how are you
Rae: I'm good... My name truly is Rae
txsingr: pretty name
Rae: thank you
txsingr: do you have a cam?
Rae: nope
txsingr: pics?
Rae: profile
txsingr: any other pics
Rae: nope
txsingr: darn, you look good
Rae: thank you
txsingr: what are you doing in BBW room?
Rae: I'm a bbw lol
txsingr: you look great
txsingr: i love BBW
Rae: well thank ya
txsingr: yw
txsingr: what are you wearing
Rae: clothes.. t-shirt...some pants...
txsingr: what else
Rae: nothing
txsingr: no panties?
Rae: no
txsingr: nice
txsingr: are your pants loose
Rae: yeah
txsingr: can you slip your hand inside?
Rae: if I wanted too
txsingr: cool
txsingr: so maybe i can help you want to
Rae: how do ya figure?
txsingr: oh i may not be able to but i will try
txsingr: what do you sleep in
Rae: nothing
txsingr: do you ever touch yourself in bed
Rae: um yeah... I normally masturbate for about a half hour before bed everynight
txsingr: cool
txsingr: do you use your fingers or toys?
Rae: both
txsingr: cool
txsingr: are you shaved?
Rae: sometimes
txsingr: have you ever had another girls mouth on your pussy
Rae: yes many times
txsingr: nice
txsingr: and do you like eating pussy
Rae: yes very much so
txsingr: do you like guys too?
Rae: sometimes
txsingr: do you ever taste yourself?
Rae: yes after each masturbating session
txsingr: nice
txsingr: i love to eat pussy
Rae: *nods* thats nice... so do I
txsingr: and i am good at it
Rae: I've never had any complaints...
txsingr: i bet
txsingr: i would love to see your mouth on a wet young tight pussy
Rae: uh.. I'm 26 and.. I'm not going for anyone younger than me...
txsingr: 25 is young
txsingr: 26 i mean
Rae: I didn't say it wasn't...
txsingr: lol
txsingr: i wish i was there
Rae: why?
txsingr: cause i would show you how good i eat pussy
Rae: nah it's ok I'm taken care of in that department... altho I do wish you were here..
txsingr: why is that?
Rae: I have some dishes that need to be done, some laundry that needs to be washed and my cat needs a bath...
txsingr: lmao
txsingr: you're funny
Rae: not joking I really do have all that stuff that needs to be done...the tub could use some new chaulking as well...
txsingr: we could do it together
Rae: nah I have a whole other list of things that I need to do
txsingr: like what
Rae: I need to vaccuum, clean the litter box, do the windows, dust...stuff like that
txsingr: so after the house is all clean can i fuck you
Rae: might have to wait until after we make dinner for my man and my two kids...but then we would have to do the dishes again...and retar the driveway
txsingr: so could i wat\h you and your man
Rae: oh yeah he doesn't mind that
txsingr: would you suck his dick
Rae: would I? I hardly ever stop doing it... hell when we started this conversation I was sucking him off...
txsingr: do you swallow?
Rae: sometimes... sometimes I have to chew it a bit first... other times I save it in a big jar
txsingr: i wanna see a pic of you with his dick in your mouth
Rae: whats it feel like to want?
txsingr: lol
Rae: it's a funny feeling is it?
txsingr: bye
Rae: leaving so soon?
txsingr: yes
Rae: how come?
txsingr: cause i am gonna j/o with someone
Rae: oh I see so you didn't actually want to talk...you were hoping that that conversation was actually turning me on?
txsingr: yes
Rae: by asking me what I was wearing and whether or not I eat pussy...?? wow... that was.. so... bad... do you normally get chicks to jerk off with you using that type of conversation to turn them on?
txsingr: yes
Rae: are you sure they're women?
txsingr: yes, have seen their pussy
Rae: wow.. and shit like that turns them on??
txsingr: evidently not all girls are as cold as you
Rae: aww I'm cold? no I'm just not some tart that is easy and wants to see a cock... I come here to chat and say hi to my friends... I have a man whom I'm happy with...and if I wanted a good fuck I would go and jump him right now... I'm not cold you're just really bad at turning a girl on.. the other women you find I wouldn't be surprised if they do shit with you out of pity.
txsingr: glad you're happy
txsingr: bye
Rae: I feel bad for you that you're not and have to find a "virtual" piece of ass from a skanky hoe online
txsingr: i am married and very happy
Rae: then whats with the skanky hoe pick ups online?
txsingr: i just enjoy cybering
Rae: wow you are one pathetic human being aren't you... I hope your wife leaves you for another woman.
txsingr: i think you are the pathetic one
Rae: I'm not the one trolling the internet looking for some cheap cam slut to wack off too, that job position is apparently already filled by you
txsingr: i find hundreds of them
txsingr: and they PM me
txsingr: so you must be a frigid bitch
Rae: and you are proud of this why?
Rae: oooh whoopee you have cam sluts knocking on your door, congrats to you what an honor your wife must be so proud of you.
txsingr: she is
txsingr: why is your profile in adult profiles
Rae: because I like to say fuck a lot. Ad I'm so sure that your wife is proud of the fact that her husband wacks off to any chick on the internet.. I'm sure she writes home to mom and dad about it all the time...

yeah he didn't wanna talk to much after the mom and dad comment... I wonder why???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I did this to her. I was the bad influence in this one. She learned how to copy and paste im's conversations from me.

JustSue said...

ROFLMAO ...omg Rae too funny! I have a whole list of household chores he can do here when he's done at your place!