Friday, January 14, 2005

Have You Seen My Nipples??

So yesterday was gorgeous out.... for a fine January day... the high for yesterday was a whooping 65 'F... I was on the smoke deck in just my shirt....they said not to expect it too last...

it didn't.... *sigh*


when I got home I checked the temp... it was 64'F... about an hour or so later I checked it again because it was gettin a lil chilly in the apartment.... it dropped to 37'F... holy shit...

I checked it when I got up this morning to see how warm I had to dress for work today... it was at 35'F... enh ok not too bad.... I get home today after freezing my nipples off... oh yeah... froze them right off.... I just have pale round globes attached to my chest...no nipples...
*moment of silence to mourn the passing of the nipples*

I check the temp now at this exact moment... 23'F!!! and dropping.... *whaaa whaaa* somebody hold me...

did I mention I will be sleeping alone this weekend... Raistlan went away for the weekend... so now I'm seriously going to be crawling into a cold bed.... *sigh*

on the up side... found out today that when training is finished next thursday... I don't have to come in on friday, saturday or sunday... wheeeeeee!!!
So I will have three days to forget everything I learned in the last two weeks... ba ha ha!!
oh yeah thats even if I go back to work on the monday... they are being uncooperative about the part time peoples hours...

Since it's just Gambit and I this weekend... I'll probably end up sitting here doing quizzes and crap like that... so watch out for blog spam ;)

1 comment:

rfun6 said...

I say protect those Nipples, at all costs! I made a tig ole bitties sign. You can go and get it and put it on your page if you want to. :)Its getting colder here too. It was last week in the 60-70 and this week its suppose to be in the 20-30 eck.