Friday, October 28, 2005

I Been Thinking About My Doorbell, When Ya Gonna Ring It...?

First I'd like to congratulate Night and Skyye... Skyye is pregnant with her third and Night's first child... I believe in her blog she says she's due in July... Good Luck to them...

ok now on to something that I've been keeping from everyone...

it's in my car... it's a mystery... it's been kept a secret even from me... until I discovered it completely by mistake... I was about to turn a corner when it happened... and thats when I found it...

I have in my car... a mystery button!!!
I'm so excited... it's a button in the car that happens to have no use what so ever!!

on my steering column I have two lil arms... the one on the right is for the wipers... up and down turns on and speeds up the wipers and on the end of the arm is a little knob type thing that adjusts the delay on the wipers.... ok and the other arm is on the left side of the steering wheel... on the end of that arm is a little knob/dial (like on the right one) it turns the fog lights and the headlights on... flip the arm up or down and thats the blinkers.. pull it forward and you got your high beams... normal stuff right?
well here comes the mystery button...

on the end of the left arm where the dial is... if you put your finger right on the end of the arm... you can push this button in and out...

It Doesn't Do Anything!!
(laughing hysterically)

I've decided that my car is female... it's bitchy... it's bitchy ...it's moody... does what it wants too at times... oh yeah did I mention it's bitchy?? ;)

So I have decided that the mystery button that doesn't do anything is my cars clit >:)
Any time the car starts acting up... I push the button in and out and she feels much better :D

shhhh don't tell anyone... the mystery button must stay a secret

"It'll be you and me up in the trees, and the forest will give us the answer... it'll be you and I, up in the sky... it's a combination for disaster... we got one shot, so where do we go from here?... it'll be you and me up in the trees, and the forest will give us the answer it'll be you and I up in the sky it's a combination for disaster... I know theres more for us than this life"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I've finally caught up on everything.
yaay!

The Witch Doctor said...

Skyye: LMFAO.. watch out you'll end up with a son named Violent J or something crazy... lol

Shan: thats what Zepp said too... but if it is for the cruise then it's broken... we've done every crazy thing to the car thinking about what it could be... so since whatever it was isn't working now.. it's the cars clit :P

nbim: your nothing but a junky spammer and I hate you... sod off and die.

Shana: I'm so happy you're up to date with the rest of the class :D
YAY!! feels like I haven't seen you in forever...

Anonymous said...

heh, it's true, but after today, my show is done, and I'll be back to normal (ish) life again.

The Witch Doctor said...

ick... gag me... I feel sorry for anyone who is a jr makes it seem like their parents weren't very creative... lol

I say ask him what he thinks of Neden for a girls name... lmfao...