Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It Ain't Pretty When The Pretty Leaves You With No Place To Go....

:O omg...

I got spammed... I thought it was a myth... a rumour of sorts... the untangible... I got Spammed!

Me?!? *shakes head*

I refuse to go and get one of those irritating verification code things... just because I find them annoying...

Ok so I would like to announce that my car has made it home safe and sound... $350 bucks later...
she accelerates again... she doesn't shake anymore... she's not banging or clanking... but if she does anything like this again she'll be seeing a wreckers *evil angry look*

Things are coming together for the Kids Halloween Party... seems like I'm decorating more for the dance we're putting on two nights before hand... *sigh* but whatever...
I'm fairly proud of myself tho... I've been snagging some door prizes...

But how dreadfully boring...

I had a strange dream the other night...
I was told that if I righted it... it would stop... I was confused so asked what they meant by that... so they said "it doesn't have to be like this...if you get back to it... things will get better"

still pickin my brain on that one... ;)
I'll let ya know what comes out

(edited)*** Holy Crap I got spammed twice!! on the same post!! by the same guy!! LMFAO***

3 comments:

reesie said...

Glad the car made it home in better shape!! I know the feeling. Kiddo has her costume all ready for trick or treat and her dance at school,, she's goin what I call *hussy/goth* but she's cute so thats all that matters!!

Hope you have a great time with the kids!! >:D<>:D<

The Witch Doctor said...

yeah it's the LC kids party so... theres gonna be about 50 or 60 kids there... *sigh*

I hate other peoples kids... well almost all of them...

reesie said...

*giggles* I pretty much hate bein around other kids,,, I think i'm getting old :O,,,, I can usually handle bein around friends kids, but I tell ya what,, when we go to earls daughters house,, after a couple hours , i'm ready to come home!!! 4 screaming kids including a 6 month old,, yep, i'm TOO damn old for that!!! LOL