Friday, October 14, 2005

My Heart Can't Possibly Break When It Wasn't Whole To Start With...

So I have a doctors appointment on Monday the 17th... two of them actually... going down to see my GP in Fort Erie to find out why I'm still sick... thats at 10:30am and then I have to race back home again and make sure that I get Keenan to school... then I have to race over and pick up Raistlan at work at 2:30 drop him off at home and then I have to race to Niagara Falls to go see my cardiologist at 3:30pm and of course this is all started off by me driving Raistlan to work at 5 in the morning.

Rasitlans new schedule (which sucks) is 6am to 2:30pm with Wednesday and Thursday off... wtf?!?
I don't mind the 6am to 2:30pm we discussed that shift.. but Wednesday and Thursday???
My new shift is 6pm to 11pm with Monday, Tuesday and Saturday off... talk about not having any full days off together...
Fucking Hell...

I'm sitting here looking at the warning on the side of an old pack of cigarettes... which sayd "Warning: Each year, theequivalent of a small city dies from tobacco use" of course it has a little bar graph to support it's theory... labelled Estimated Deaths in Canada, 1996... Murders = 510 Alcohol = 1900 Car Accidents = 2900 Suicides = 3900 Tobacco = 45000... first thing that comes to my mind is... population control...then the second thought was whoa people kill themselves more often than they get into car accidents...?

Nothing brightens a persons day more than having a good friend call... thanks Squasha that made me feel better... hope you get well soon as well... I say next time you call we leave out the coughing contest ... LOL

Have you ever noticed that there are people out there that won't come right out and tell you that they care and are worried.. but there's little things they do or say that make you realize they do...

My mom won't talk about my heart condition.. at first I just thought she didn't care.. then I realized that it was because one of her babies had a health problem that she couldn't fix... it dawned me the other day... when I started to wonder if this heart problem is hereditary...could I possibly give it to my kids?? and thats when I realized that about my mom...

I've been asked to keep some people updated on whats going on with my doctors appointments and such... so I hope y'all don't get too bored with that being in most of my posts..

1 comment:

reesie said...

You could post the phone book and I wouldn't care, at least you'd be posting and I would know you were there. >:D< suga baby