Tuesday, October 25, 2005

You Can't Always Get What You Want...

Why do I care what other people think?

And its the people that normally I could care less about...

You don't know me motha fucker! You don't know what I've been through... You don't know half the shite that I've seen... but you sit there and persume to know me.
You think you're better than me... you are no better than anyone else... you're just a scared little shite like everyone else...
You think you know more and have been through more... you don't know that... you can't prove that... cause you don't know me.

so...
FUCK YOU!!!


*sigh*
to everyone else... I hope y'all had a good day yesterday...

oh and hun Jarhead is a movie... it's rated R and coming out on the 4th... and hell yeah you know I wanna be the first in line...

this whole not smoking bit... is killing me... I'm so irritable... I want to slice everyones throats...
I figured the car breaking down would get me smoking again...nope I figured being short on cash and wondering where rent is going to come from would get me smoking again...nope I figured being sick and my kid being sick would get me back smoking again...nope

you wanna know what almost made me go out and buy a pack a smokes tonight...
some person who doesn't know me... telling me I'm a liar, that I don't know what I'm talking about, calling me an idiot, refusing to listen to what I have to say...
I thank you... you jerk for testing me... for I passed with flying colours...

But I won't let you do that anymore...
I've got enough people in my life who do know me to do that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Rae...

I strongly believe that people who call other people liars, are in fact telling more about themselves than about anyone else :)

Don't let the bugs bite ya!

Nosy_Nick

The Witch Doctor said...

hmm thanks Nick... you are so right about that