Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's Time To Get Things Started, It's Time To Get Things Right....

I'm sooooo fucking mad....

Did I break a fucking mirror that I don't remember....???

Exactly one month after purchasing the car... I was turning a corner to go to pay a bill... when all of a sudden I hear some strange banging clunking type sound... then all of a sudden it stalls... so I throw on the hazards and put the car into neutral... try starting the car... same clunking banging sound and it won't start... Raistlan gets out we push it around the corner onto a lil dead end street with no traffic.... still can't get the car to start... finally after awhile if I started the car while in neutral or park and revved the gas it would stay going as long as I kept my foot on the gas... *sigh*

ONE FUCKING MONTH!!!

I walked a block away to the Canadian Tire and called my mom's cell, my sisters cell and their home phone... because we were supposed to be meeting them in Niagara Falls to pick up Gambit... yeah they went to watch a movie....
So I was walking back to the car and I noticed a strange glowing from under the car...
I get closer and Raistlan had the car running... again because his foot was on the gas...
I motion to him to turn off the car and to get out... the nosey neighbour from across the street comes out and says "oh hey I was wondering if you had noticed that..." so I'm pointing the glowing out to Raistlan trying to ignore the old guy before I smack him out... he says" hey is there still someone in the car..." I turn and look at the guy showing him on my face just exactly what I would like to do to him... he shuts up goes in the house... I explain to Raistlan that I'm gonna take Keenan down the street to McDonalds.. he could go to Canadian Tire and see if he could get some help from them... he opts to come to McDonalds instead...

so we walk the six blocks to MacDonalds and I used the payphone to try calling my mom again... she answers her cell this time.. says she'll be to McD's in 20 mins...

So the three of them show up... and I figure ok so I'll talk to my sis about using her CAA... so we finish eating and we drive over to the car.. where my absolutely infinitely completely all encompassing fucking moronic mother decides that she has the best idea of pushing MY car with her van...
she figures she'll push my car up a hill into a four lane road that is one of the busiest next to the highway...
and then push it to make a left hand turn into the parking lot of the Canadian Tire... oh yeah and have it at the completely opposite side of the parking lot from the automotive department...

So after getting into a yelling match about this with her in the middle of the street, she completely disregards everything I have to say about it and proceeds to do it anyway...

She completely disregarded me infront of my children... which pretty much sends them the message that "Mommy knows nothing, don't listen to her"

Thanks Mom you inconsiderate fucking hosebeast bitch.

No comments: