Monday, October 02, 2006

Blondes Don't Have More Fun, Let's Try Red!


So.... here's me with dark red hair... it'll be staying for as long as I can get it too... yep thats me... always up for a dramatic change... that last post was two really good songs.. sorry I forgot to include the names... I Will Remember You by Sarah Mclachlan and Violently Happy by Bjork...

Anyway... I love the red hair so don't let the pic fool ya... this was just me while waiting for what ended up being two hours... lol I have a couple others... yeah I know the shit I do when I'm bored... I take photos of myself being bored... but anyway...

not much new going on here... we've all been battling sickness... Keenan's not feeling well now... first was me... now him.. and I'm still not even 100%...
when I'm bored for fun I hang on irc and have been playing in trivia rooms... whoever knew that a platypus couldn't see under water... *shrugs* I didn't... but hey these are the things ya learn on irc trivia... the mush has fallen to the wayside a bit for me... because wow ... who knew those people could get so petty and argumentative and gossipy about each other... oh well... I'm sure I'll go back eventually...
it's been a month since we've been in Georgia... and we both miss it immensely... I still haven't sent out my thank ya's... ay yi yi if my mother knew... shhh ;)

not much to update.. Thanksgiving is coming up this weekend... for all those Americans reading this... thats right we don't celebrate it at the same time as you ;)
so yeah when thanksgiving is done we worry about halloween while when yours is finished y'all worry about christmas coming next... yeah I know fucked up isn't it...
the cool thing is tho... 2 years ago... wow that long ago already??? anyway... two years ago I had thanksgiving here and then flew to chicago in november and had thanksgiving with the lovely Anna Banana... was hoping we could afford to go out to chicago again this year... but sorry Banana no surprise visit next month :( that last vacation just drained us... so you can blame it on Jamie ;) he's got big shoulders he can take it :D lol ;)

Raistlan freaked me out the other day... for all of those who are truly my friends and have been here since the beginning might understand why it freaked me out a little... but anyway... went to go see Betty Ford on saturday night... (btw No more Grape and Wine Festivals for Dave before singing) and he leans over and says too me... 30 days til our 8th anniversary... yikes eh?!

I've had shoes last 8 years... shirts that lasted 8 years... kids that have lasted 8 years... animals that lasted 8 years... but never a relationship.... wowzers...

Anyway.. I have to get ready to go... tis that time oof year again... Lions has started... must go to a meeting tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae, nice words you have here on your blog, wish my hubby had your talent hehe..

Thx fr letting my blog rent your space here, happy blogging and wait for your back link :)

Moon said...

Hey, I miss ya!..haven't seen u around in awhile and the short im we had the other day was cut off by Chris arriving with loads of groceries lol...Let me know you're alive PWEASEE