Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's Outside Your Window?


This window is right beside my computer desk... yes half way up the picture.. there is a set of railroad tracks... whats even funnir is... that just past those leaves of the tree on the right is an intersection... where the trains have a stop sign... rather than the traffic...

The orange sign that you can see... is The Beer Store sign... yes for all of those Americans who thought I was a freak walking around with you saying... "damn I still can't believe y'all sell alcohol in the grocery store" we have seperate stores for beer and another called the LCBO (the Liquor Store)

This is the view out my window... a mailbox pick up for the mail carriers, the beer store, trees, railway, oh yeah and my air freshner that helps with the smell from my pot smoking and dealing neighbour ;)

So what do you have outside your window?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

outside my window... is the company's sprawling carpark :P

or at home... err... my window still opens up to my house

fascinating eh