Sunday, October 22, 2006

Please Take The Barb Out...


I think I know what that 80 year old guy and Steve Irwin felt when they got shot in the chest by stingrays...

I've felt like I have a big nasty barb in my chest, imbedded deep enough that it's piercing my heart... my heart has been acting crazy the last couple of days... it feels like it's going to thump right out of my chest and other times its so soft that even with a stethoscope you could barely hear it... and hurt... omg it hurts... especially when it's thumping and when I'm breathing... or should I say trying to breathe... I need someone to come take this barb out of my chest...

Maybe the hurt will stop soon...

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't been feeling good hon. I hope you get better soon.

*hugs*