Monday, October 23, 2006

The Short And Long Of It....

You know that old song "I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair" ?

I've changed it a bit today... my version of the song would be "I cut that man right outta my hair"
*laughs*

not that there was anyone I was cutting out of it but I could have made a bald man very happy this morning... coulda made a full toupee out of the hair I cut...

I'm not even sure exactly how much I cut like in inches wise... but I do know that I'm not used to it being this short...

I used to have problems tucking it into my pants... lol... not anymore... lol

Raistlan doesn't know yet... he came home from his doctors appointment and it was still up in a towel...

*laughs*

keep your fingers crossed that he doesn't faint ... ;)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Thank You for renting to me this week.