Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Early Thanksgiving

man oh man I should wake up with techno every morning...

So last night we had thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house... mom's going away for the weekend so we dined together a few days early... that and we thought we were going to go up north today for the weekend... but... we're not.

So I was thinking in the van on the way down to mom's house about all the things I'm thankful for... yeah sometimes we do that at the table... so I was preparing myself ahead of time... lol

So we only half sorta did it last night.. so I figured I'd come home and do it here today... kinda early since thanksgiving is on Monday... but hey nothing like being prepared.

I'm thankful for...

My boys... my friends... most of my family as dysfunctional as the entire thing is... having a roof over my head...

I'm thankful that the doctors tried to make me 100% again...

Hope all the Canadians have a Happy Thanksgiving on Monday...

No comments: