Monday, June 30, 2008

Our House, was Our Castle and Our Keep

Well here I sit at 20 to 7 in the morning... watching 21 JumpStreet... with a towel on my head and a fog in my brain...

I haven't been to bed yet, well no wait, I have been to bed... I went to bed, laid there for an hour and a half, then for another two while watching a movie hoping to pass out during it... only to have a bit of a hard time breathing... and unable to sleep... got up and had a shower and used my inhaler yet again... So instead of tossing and turning and waking up the man, I came out here and decided to continue watchin an old 80's show...

I've been thinking about this townhouse and hoping over and over that we'll get it. Trying to figure out if I should call the leasing agent to find out what the status of our application might be. I've already had this debate out with a friend of mine and we had said that even though the man and I just saw the townhouse on Wednesday and just handed in the app that day that today wouldn't be too soon to call and ask.
I know that the worse that could happen is that she says that we got denied, but I really truly don't want to hear that. Not after living in this shoe box for four years. Not after starting the process of getting out of here. Wish I didn't have to wait and had a deposit for her.

Enh oh well ... didn't mean to off load... oh wait... yeah I did this is my blog, right...

I'll update if I find out anything about the townhouse or not...

1 comment:

Moon said...

I have my fingers crossed for you!!Let us know how it goes!!!