Monday, June 09, 2008

You know you've got it if it makes you feel good...

Ok so I'm fucking pissed in this one...

figured I'd warn ya first.


Ok so we had another game tonight... we lost 4-2 ... thats a bit heart breaking for the kids and coaches... however when you have a ref that can't hear/see what the other coach is doing you just want to kill them both...
This asshole coach on the other team was encouraging his kids to trip, check, elbow and fall our team members. And the kid on the other team that was the best, never sat the entire game.
Shit like that pisses me off - they are 7 and 8 years old, and this dumbass is teaching them bad sportsmanship... *sighs*
I can't wait to talk to the convener about this shit... and I'll warn every other coach that goes up against this guys team.

Soccer at ages 7 and 8 is for fun, at the end of the year everyone gets a trophy and they have a big pizza party... heck even my eldest's team gets all that and that's the 11 to 13 age group.

I have to just sit back and shake my head at this coach because all he's doing is ruining it for the kids on his team.

On another soccer note, Gambit's team lost their game on Sunday... 3 to 2...

I should change the name of my blog to 'The Ramblings of A Soccer Mom' this summer you'll probably hear a lot about soccer since both kids are in it. Feel free to come back in September ;)

There's some other shite bothering me too, but I've chosen to not really talk about it here.

No comments: