Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Have You Ever Seen The Rain...

So the other day the man and I go to the mall to get eye exams done...

Where we found out that if you put the two of us into one person we have 20/20 vision... *chuckles*

Apparently I'm near sighted... and he's far sighted...

We went in on Monday to pick out our frames and place the order for them. So hopefully we'll get a call to come in and pick 'em up.

Found out that the man needs his for reading... because the eye strain could have been part of the problems with his migraines...

So now in the last ten years we've cut things out of his diet, tried at least 10 or more different medications, had wisdom teeth removed, massages, back alignments, shots of nerve numbing agents into the head, exercise, cpac machine, a surgery to straighten nasal passages and even sex... to try to alleviate his migraines, and headaches... I can only hope that maybe, just maybe the glasses might help alleviate the eye strain which might help his migraines... I hate to get hopeful but I can't help it... after everything we've been through, maybe this is it...

A lot of people don't realize the psychological stress and toll chronic migraines can have on a person until you either become one of those people or live with one for as long as I have...
My man gets depressed, the type of depression that seems like it might not ever end... the pain he's in causes him to not be able to work, which causes him to get depressed because he can't provide for us like he would like, which causes him to be depressed because there are people in our family who get down on him for not being able to go to work, which causes him to feel like less of a man... which no man needs... one needs support from their family.

Enh enough of my tangent... I just hope that the glasses will help him enough so he can read again without headaches and blurry vision...

As for me, I get to look like a sexy ass librarian whenever I'm away from my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the glasses do the trick. Suffereing from migaines myself, I know that finding out the cause is half the battle. Good luck! I really do hope this does the trick.

-Mirra