Thursday, June 05, 2008

In a world that keeps on pushin me around...

I thought maybe because I hadn't been writing in awhile that everyone had abandoned me, the last few times I got my report back it was saying I hadn't had any visitors.
Lo and behold I realized that when I switched over to the new template, I forgot to put in the html for my counter.
Put it in last night and yay! It started to count all my sooper sekrit sooper silent stalkers again ;)

So I'm happy to say that my youngest won his first soccer game of the season on Monday, however tonight is practice and wow are we going to work the little guys. Some haven't played for a couple of years and some this is their first year and a couple of others this is the third year in a row. So the coach and I are gonna have to get them in sync. So they won 5 to 4!!

So ... what else is new....?
*shrugs* I'll have to answer that one later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the kidlet on his first win!

Don't get too tired out there ;)

Glad to see you're posting again, and more often.

S