Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hard Gay- Papa Hooo!

Ok so I was up until about 7 or 8 this morning talking with a friend of mine on skype... we had a ball!

I was introduced to Hard Gay... the funniest clip of his would be the one that highlights his name there...

The two of us would sync up our youtube so that we were watching at the exact same time ... I had to take breaks between the clips because I couldn't breathe from laughing so much...

It was nice to wake up and have sore cheeks and stomach from laughing so hard... I've not done that with anyone in a really long time... told my friend that not many get to see me laugh that hard as it's not that easy to do anymore... I'm glad we had so much fun just talking and exchanging links from different sites...

They've done this with me before not the hard gay links that was new, but staying up with me keeping me company or cheering me up... especially before the HSG and my doctors appointment where we got the results... I get all nervous and worked up... it's good to have friends that are willing to sacrifice some sleep to make you feel better... From the bottom of my heart... Thank You. ; )

The 30th is a second new moon in this month... it will serve to be an interesting time for ritual... and boy oh boy do I have one planned... *grins*

I had a great albeit long weekend... I'm thankful that soccer is over... it was fun coaching and I'd do it again but I don't think the littlest wants to do soccer again... the made out pretty well... everyone at that age gets trophies but overall they had 6 wins and 7 losses... the older one isn't finished until playoffs on Sept 6th... but I just get to be mom and watch that one.

Had a good time at a bbq at moms house after all the soccer stuff...
hmm other then that nothing of importance to note ...

No comments: