Sunday, August 31, 2008

I <3 Kevin Smith

As I sit here typing up this blogpost I'm watching one of my favourite men in the movie industry... He reminds me of a friend of mine... He is an extremely intelligent and down to earth guy... I've been watching some of the lectures/questions and answer times that he does around the countries and conventions... he's smart, funny, fluffy, and just cool and man I love his hands... it's no wonder that I heart Kevin Smith... and I wish I could talk more with my friend that in almost every way is like Kevin Smith...

So I sat down the other night and was thinking about the upcoming fall... it seems that I'm going to be quite a busy busy girl this autumn...

Lions will be going back into full swing as of next week... DCN meetings will be back in swing in a couple of weeks after the Suicide Awareness Walk... I'll be going to the college a couple of courses... The three of us will be leaving everyday at the same time, we'll be walking the youngest to school, then the man and I will be catching the bus, where I'll be getting off of the bus at the mall and going to the gym, the man will be heading to work... I'll be buckling down on packing up the apartment... I'll be setting up a new scouting group in the area... Plus dealing with all the medical stuff... So I really hope that I can get away from this chair that's flattening and fattening my ass...

The internet is the devil... messenger services... email... online games... networking sites... blogs...

What's funny is the fact that since I'm not even remotely Christian I don't even believe in the devil... so that's really just for you guys that are...

I have been online since 1998... that was the year that I took my student loans and bought myself a computer... December 2006 I bought my second computer... (yeah the old one had a few upgrades during the 8 years) ... I think it's time that my presence online diminished a bit... I'll still post here for those who do want to know whats going on with me... those who wish to spy on me... and for those who are bored... I'll still be a staffer on the MU* that I'm on... albeit my time there will not be as much and as pronounced... so I'm glad we got a couple new plot masters this evening...

So yes my naughty little donkeys as of Tuesday life in my house will be getting busier and in better shape... and the only ones who will suffer will be the ones that don't talk to me that often anyway... so I guess they wouldn't be suffering at all... a few may even rejoice that I am not around.

Comedic Quote for today comes from Jimmy Carr:
"When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend, and I used to think he went everywhere with me, that I could talk to him and he could hear me, and that he could grant me wishes and stuff. And then I grew up and I stopped going to church."

No comments: