Monday, January 30, 2012

tiny mini squee

Longer post later as I've been thinking one up... few different topics running around through my head..

however...quick mini squee...

before christmas I had ordered something for Big Daddy and figured if it didn't come in by christmas that I'd just send it to him as a random gift or wait and take it with me the next time I go see him...

anyway.. I had forgotten about it and ended up getting him something else for christmas... (something he totally liked a lot..score!) but anyway... just got a message last night about the other thing that I had ordered like back in October (no money had been exchanged so when I hadn't heard back I was kinda meh and shrugged it off) so yeah I'm happy that I finally heard back and will be getting it in the mail in the next couple of weeks... yay!

I think I'll just keep it until the next time I go visit... *crosses fingers that it all comes in smoothly*

No comments: