Friday, January 27, 2012

really? 5 a.m.?

well yesterdays mood didn't stay long... lasted until about 1pm but then again I had been up since 2 am... so... understandably so I was fading...

I must really be run down... I went to bed at 9pm... was so tired that in order to be able to watch the show I wanted to watch at 8pm I had to pace back and forth in the living room and not sit down for an hour...*shakes head*

so yeah went to bed at 9pm and was up this morning (because of the dog) at 5am... the Man had taken him outside but when they came back to bed Zuulie kept scratching at the door... so I got up and took him out... walked around the neighbourhood for over an hour... he still didn't pee... but I had tired him out... he's now fast asleep on the couch...

so now that everyone is back to sleep again for the next half an hour I'm thinking that I'm going to crawl into the shower and see if when I step out again if I'll maybe feel a bit more human...

might end up posting more later...I was just kind of bored... lol

No comments: