Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Um....What was I saying...?

My mind is a jumble today... I didn't get any sleep last night until nearly 2:30 this afternoon...I had been laying in bed reading most of the night...and then when I put my tablet away and rolled over to go to sleep some weird stuffs started happening so I couldn't get to sleep...and then I just seemed to awake to go to sleep....then it was getting to late in the day to nap...but I just couldn't do it anymore...I went over to where the Man was sitting on the couch curled up against him while he played some video games and passed right out...but it wasn't for too long so now I'm sitting here and my eyes feel like the sandman came by and dropped a truckload into each eye...

Also have had a weird loss of appetite for the past couple of days...pretty much since Saturday... for example yesterdays menu for me consisted of a bowl of soup for lunch with a couple of pieces of home made bread and for dinner...a bowl of soup with one piece of bread...ayup...that was it... and the only reason I ate was because I knew I had to... tonight we ordered a pizza because of how tired I am...and sure I had a few slices but now I feel ill because I wasn't hungry but made myself eat something since that was all I ate today...

Last Monday had FMT (Full Moon Tea) at Burton's place... it was just Burton, Parker and myself. We had fun just sort of hanging out drinking tea and chatting. After the holidays and the hustle and bustle of family and stress and shit it was so nice to just hang out in the Cave of Awesome and just be. Burton is planning on doing a FMT every month, and we even came up with different things we could do. We've talked about sushi, bingo, board games...just having a girls night.

Saturday I had gone over to hang out and spend time with Burton and the Nerd... heart them...while eating dinner (which was an awesome Cottage Pie that Burton made) I realized just how perfect the two of them are for each other...they kept me laughing so much that I barely made it through dinner. They taught me how to play Settlers of Catan...liked the game a lot...think Burton is correct when she said that she thought my family would like it...I surprisingly won...got so into the game I forgot to keep track of my points...thankfully they were paying attention...so it really was a surprise win... lol

Parker was going to come over on Monday but I had to cancel...but hopefully she'll be able to come over tomorrow for tea and scrabble (or some other game we all might like) with our boys (men). I'm looking forward to it and meeting her boy.

I have to say that I'm not exactly used to having girl friends...sounds weird I know...but I'm just not...not going to explain it here or now...too tired.

.... *apparently was too tired to even finish this post*...

No comments: