Thursday, February 16, 2012

Odd Things...Indeed...Squirrel!

I was bombarded last night with some really odd dreams...oh and as I said to Burton today via text... I must have been really fucking ugly last night...I went to bed at 12:30 am and woke up at 12:30pm today...wtf eh?

I ran into Dwayne and he and I went out get a cup of coffee and when we were walking out after an hour of visiting or so, we hugged by his car and as I said 'I've really missed you' I broke down crying and we just stood there hugging for a long time. He said that he had missed me too and that we would have to get together for coffee more often.

talk about odd...

few others that were weird was watching a group of marines while overseas...was helping them (sort of) I'm fuzzy about the details now... probably should have typed this up just after waking up...

another...

I went out and started slaughtering people on Valentine's Day...I mean I felt like it on Tuesday but not really enough that I figured there'd be any residual after effects that would make me dream about killing people...

I have to say though that I was quite impressed by all the ways I was killing tem and also by how efficient I was...

so besides weird dreams...

I went out with Burton on Saturday, went over to Buffalo to go visit PirateGirl. Well that and Burton had some stuff delivered to PirateGirls house. Went out and PirateGirl took us for lunch at a place called Betty's, I had the best burger. Oh...and the best bacon. Spar's bacon equals Epic Yummy Bacon!
I'm glad that I get to hang with Burton when I'm depressed...she doesn't badger me about what's wrong or doesn't try to force me to open up. She just tells me she hearts my face and we go on about the day.
Bought a lovely bottle of Twisted Moscato. Twisted is a winery from California...they make the first white wine that I enjoy. And I also like their White Zinfendal...their old vine zinfendal not as good. lol

Then Sunday we hung out again sort of... went to a Scentsy party that Burton was the consultant at. I had only met the Hostess once and that was at another party where I didn't know the hostess very well...it was interesting. And a bit of Fun. Saw Nickle again as well.

Burton asked me if I wanted to go out with her on Friday (as in tomorrow), going to... could use some dance floor time and can't get drunk on one bottle of wine so...we'll have to see how I do tomorrow. lol

so I'm being distracted by other things so I think I'll save the rest of my updating until after the weekend maybe...

No comments: