Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Mourning...Babe...Heart...Date...Psychic...Moon...

it is with a sad heavy heart that I have finally realized that I need to...*le sigh* replace my mouse... I love my mouse...it's one of those crazy trackball on top stationary mice where I just have to move my thumb... it started to die last year and I was able to trick it by switching the settings to think it was a left handed mouse...but it has caught on to my nefarious plan and has started dying on me again... I've tried the whole taking it apart and cleaning it and other stuffs like that...it feels better for awhile but then it just gets all old and crotchity on me again...it's lasted me at least 5 years now so we had a good run... and really after finding out what the Man pay for it (he had purchased it for my birthday) it's definitely been worth the money he paid... *sigh* my poor mouse...how I loves it so...

Babe? hmm... I'm not really the babe type...I don't call people that, I find it awkward when people call me that... it's just... I dunno... Babe is a little pink pig... and yeah I'm short and fat and pinkish in colour but... really... I find Babe to be one of the most annoying 'pet names' especially when a complete stranger uses it...


**later on in the evening...**

so not sure if I should work from last week to now or today back to last week... lol

Thursday... so for the first time in like ever I met up with someone for something akin to a blind date...met this guy online and  we decided that we would get together and go for dinner and since he'd never been here before he wanted to see Niagara Falls... so being somewhat smart I met him down the road at the plaza and away we went... ended up in Mississauga for dinner... had a good time. Won't be happening again, but was still a good time.

Friday and Saturday the boys and the Man and I worked our asses off around the house...cleaning, tidying putting stuff away throwing old stuff out... because Saturday afternoon the landlords came in for what they called a 'walk through'... funny how the idea over came the land lady when she found out we got a puppy.
Imagine her surprise as she walked through the house and realized there was absolutely no damage done to the house in the 3 years that we've lived here... I think they were surprised because the other house they own they tend to rent to crack heads who destroy the place all the time.
Landlord stayed and finally fixed the blister in the ceiling in the living room. yay. Though I must admit he left a huge mess of dust and clumps of drywall mud...

Sunday I went out with Burton to a psychic fair here in the city. Got a bit of a reading done which was fairly accurate... mostly some of the stuff that you know about yourself that you would never admit to others...as Burton put it. Had a very tasty Tropical Mango Smoothie while we chatted.

Monday went with the Man to the Boychild's school while he was at karate. We were having a meeting/information session about the Academy that we want to be sending him to next year. After the info session we believe even more that this will be perfect for the Boychild, even though he seems to be resisting us on this. It'd be longer days, more homework but a much better atmosphere for him, one on one mentoring, the same school from grade 6 until he graduates high school and a lot more focus on post secondary education lead up.

Tuesday... went to Burton's house for Full Moon Tea... was just three of us again, though our third wasn't Parker this time.. it was Burton's manager from work. We had a good time, lovely dinner nice little rit and then some yummy Japanese Sour Cherry Tea mixed with hot chocolate... it was quite dee-lish.

Today... Wednesday... I had to go back for my follow up appointment with my cardiologist... got the results back from the King of Hearts monitor that I was wearing for two weeks. Ends up that I'm not crazy, but I'm also not having episodes like I had been having before my ablation in 2006.
It seems that not only am I more sensitive to what it is that my heart is doing, and it's now extremely sensitive to drugs and outside stimulus... stress, sickness, not enough sleep etc... can all make the ticker go a bit funny.
So since the doc isn't worried about it...I pretty much got the chicken dinner from him... so unless there is a dramatic change... I just have to live with what's going on in my chest... fun times

Tomorrow... nothing on the books...whoo!
same with Friday... and then again on Saturday...

However in other good news...
I was contacted by one of the woman that put together the pagan pub moot in the next city and was asked if I'd like to vend my wares at the next one...well the one in March since the next one is actually on Sunday... so I'm happy... I have to make up some more trees... think I have enough jewelry right now...

so yay!

and now... time for bed... especially since I've been yawning my face off since around 9:30ish...

No comments: